Equipments : ||
Equipments : ||
Motion Incline vibrating screen
Sizing Screening Provides Low Degree of Particle
Plugging in Openings
Circular Motion Vibrating Screens
are traditionally used in material sizing applications.
The circular motion allows the material to roll
out of the openings and prevents plugging of
near size particles or non-cubical shaped particles. EMF SCREENS are engineered for heavy-duty
and continuous operation, and are built using
modern material technology and impeccable quality.
They are designed to be modular, robust and
compact screening machines with exceptional
performance for a wide range of materials -
crushed stones, gravel, coal, mining, recycling
and process classifications. Circular or elliptical
stroke vibrator mechanism can be adopted for
coarse or fine screening of all mineral ores
and hard stones. A high degree of screening
efficiency is guaranteed.
Emf-Circular Motion Vibrating Screen in one, two, three or four deck configuration
to be used in recycling and process classifications.
Emf-Screens provides a long service life, excellent
adaptability and economical screening solutions
under the harsh and rigorous mining & quarry
- Universal type inclined screen
with circular motion for wet and dry screening.
- 1-2-3 deck configurations set
for 20 inclinations.
- Bolted frame construction reinforced
with heavy steel pipes.
- Extra heavy-duty vibration
mechanism with flywheels at both ends.
- Vibrator position ensures uniform
vibration all through the screen mesh.
- Self-aligning screen duty roller
bearings in oil bath lubrication.
- Simple adjustment of vibration
amplitude by counter-weights on flywheels.
- Drive is through motor, V-belts
and driven pulley fitted on either side of
the main shaft.
- Standard feed box reduces direct
impact on mesh and evenly spreads material
for greater efficiency
- Specifically designed to withstand
for vibrating loads
- Allows shaft to deflect without
causing wear damage to bearing
- Allows throw to be adjusted
by addition of weights
- Produces uniform load across
- All screen bodies are designed
and manufactured using the state of the art
3-D Modeling and CAD/CAM Manufacturing
- Trunion mounted on steel coil
springs or rubber mounts to allow inclination
to be adjusted
- Available in single deck, double
deck, triple deck and quad deck designs
Magnetic Flux Industries � 2006 - 2008. | All
Rights Reserved | DOMAIN2HOST